What topics will be covered in this program?
ESEMP participants will learn about:
- Theories and debates in international business with a view from emerging markets
- How to find a focus for your research
- How to conduct and write a literature review
- How to contribute to theory
- How to conduct ethical research
- How to gatherer and analyze data for qualitative research
- How to gatherer and analyze data for quantitative research
- Academic writing: how to craft a text to guide the reader
- How to claim a contribution
- How to submit to peer-reviewed journals and make sense of feedback
If you have questions regarding ESEMP, please feel free to reach out to Helena Barnard (email@example.com) – SIG Chair and ESEMP WEST, Kristin Brandl (firstname.lastname@example.org) – ESEMP EAST or Cecilia Gu (email@example.com) – ESEMP EAST.